Sunday, December 13, 2015

Christmas Treat Guide

Hello! I am super excited to share my favourite christmas treats with you guys. Before I travelled home for the holidays, I did some heavy duty searching and compiling and after many hours spent on blogs and Pinterest as well as looking through family cookbooks and my camera roll, I came up with four of my favourite cookie (slash one brownie) recipes that I haven't already posted here on Breakfast at Midnight. My top picks are great on their own, or thrown together to make a goodie bag. The outcome will have people praising your glory and kissing your feet... you can thank me later. 


I just happened to make the batch of baked goodies pictured in this post in the midst of exams because there's nothing that soothes my exam jitters better than a little baking with a cup of tea, some huge slippers, and dancing around the kitchen listening to Pascale's alterna Christmas playlist (yes, my bff is 8tracks famous). For those of you that are still in exams, or that need a little pick me up, I strongly suggest you head out the door this instance to grab your weight in butter and sugar and start preheating the oven!!

I also put my Martha Stewart-ness to good use to make these cute gift bags with little mittens drawn on cards. It was so easy to do and cheap too! I picked up the red bags at the dollar store and you can get the boxes at any bakery (for a small price) or at a papery/card store.



In the next couple of days I will be posting the recipe for each of the goodies in the pictures, and eventually they will all be linked to their corresponding pictures below. Happy baking!!





No comments:

Post a Comment